Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2008 Mid Season Report

It's the middle of June and I've got a few races under my belt now. I trained more hrs in the off season than ever before. Couple that with 5 100+ mile races, three agonizing weeks of the flu, and you've got one tired bike rider... and it's only June! It's OK though. I've got tons of miles in my legs and all I need now is to back off and work on a little bit of speed for the rest of the season. My plan this year was to step it up, and try to take on some of the bigger events (NUE) with the toughest competition. So far it's been very tough. I spend most of my time trying to recover at my desk from 100 mile MTB races, and specific training during the week seems to just be a thought for now. But on the bright side, I'm 100% healthy, and haven't had any major catastrpohies this year so far. Well that's it for now. I'll keep the readers posted on the events of the next NUE dun dun dun... The Lumberjack!


Start of the Mohican100. Rigid was probably not the best decision! Ouch!

3 comments:

Tristan Schouten said...

Blogs were sooooo 2006....

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Welcome to the blogging nation...I've linked you.

Shawn said...

HAHA, your a blogger!